Beetroot, Red Cabbage and Date Winter Slaw
Super simple brightly coloured probiotic salad to share with loved ones. Perfect with roasted chicken or vegetables.
- 2 raw beetroots, peeled and grated,
- 200g red cabbage, finely sliced
- 65g medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped (goji berries and pomegranate seeds also work well!)
- 2 handfuls finely chopped parsely
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Bio-Beet Kvass
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- Add beetroot to a large bowl followed by red cabbage, dates and parsely.
- Add dressing ingredients and give it a light toss before serving. Enjoy!
Serves 4 as a side
Adapted recipe from The Saffron Tales: Recipes from the Persian Kitchen by Yasmin Khan